Stafford House School of English Brighton is in a fantastic location. Surrounded by shops, cafés and the elegant Regency buildings for which Brighton is famous. It’s just ten minutes’ walk from the city centre and a few hundred metres from the seafront.
Find out more
Loading latest news...
Cleide Naijara Barcelos
Stafford House School of English
Certificate of English - Intensive
Meet all the students >
"Canterbury is a very nice city because it’s old and rich in history. It’s a chance to meet people from other cultures. It’s...
Meet all the staff >
"I have worked as one of the accommodation officers at Stafford House School of English for almost 5 years. I was born in Canterbury, attende...
What's on at Stafford HouseView full calendar >
Watch Our School Videos
Find us on Facebook
About the School
- 10 minutes’ walk from the city centre and a few hundred metres from the beach front
- No. of Classrooms: 13
- No. of Students-Winter: 100
- No of Students-Summer: 200
- Homestays with carefully selected families
- Refurbished Student House close to the seafront
- En-suite bedrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Common area
Find out more >
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- High-speed WiFi
- 13 classrooms
- School library with lending materials
- Lounge & Outside courtyard
- IT suite