Stafford House School of English Brighton is in a fantastic location. Surrounded by shops, cafés and the elegant Regency buildings for which Brighton is famous. It’s just ten minutes’ walk from the city centre and a few hundred metres from the seafront.
Find out more
Loading latest news...
Stafford House School of English
Meet all the students >
"Stafford House is a comfortable place to study. Teachers are friendly and helpful. There are students from many countries."
Meet all the staff >
"I have worked in the accommodation and welfare sector since 2000, with experience in a wide variety of industries. Most of my career h...
What's on at Stafford HouseView full calendar >
Watch Our School Videos
Find us on Facebook
About the School
- 10 minutes’ walk from the city centre and a few hundred metres from the beach front
- No. of Classrooms: 13
- No. of Students-Winter: 100
- No of Students-Summer: 200
- Homestays with carefully selected families
- Refurbished Student House close to the seafront
- En-suite bedrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Common area
Find out more >
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- High-speed WiFi
- 13 classrooms
- School library with lending materials
- Lounge & Outside courtyard
- IT suite