Traditional and modern
Close to the sea
Canterbury is a fantastic place to be a student and explore the UK.
Combining a 2000 year history with the facilities and convenience of a modern university city close to London, it has something for everyone.
Find out more
Loading latest news...
Stafford House School of English
Certificate of English - Intensive
Meet all the students >
"My English has improved a lot and I have made lots of friends here. There are many good teachers and everybody is friendly and kind. The School environment is homely. I chose Canterbury because I didn't want to be in a big city but wanted easy access to London. I will miss this School and ...
Meet all the staff >
"I’ve worked for about 5 years as both a language teacher and a receptionist in different industries. In this role, I combine both of these passions to provide a friendly welcome to our school. I can help you book your course, answer your questions about our learning programmes and...
What's on at Stafford HouseView full calendar >
Watch Our School Videos
Find us on Facebook
About the School
- 5 minutes from city centre
- Refurbished May 2011
- No. of Classrooms: 16
- No. of Students-Winter: 120
- No of Students-Summer: 200
- Homestays with carefully selected hosts
- Supervised residences with single en suite rooms
- Student houses with single, mostly en suite rooms
Find out more >
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- High-speed WiFi
- 16 classrooms
- School library with lending materials
- Student café and patio area
- IT suite with 14 PCs