Traditional and modern
Close to the sea
Canterbury is a fantastic place to be a student and explore the UK.
Combining a 2000 year history with the facilities and convenience of a modern university city close to London, it has something for everyone.
Find out more
Loading latest news...
Cleide Naijara Barcelos
Stafford House School of English
Certificate of English - Intensive
Meet all the students >
"Canterbury is a very nice city because it’s old and rich in history. It’s a chance to meet people from other cultures. It’s nice to open your mind. I’ve enjoyed going to museums and gardens. And pubs! I’ve made friends. It’s very nice. You can meet people...
Meet all the staff >
"I have worked as one of the accommodation officers at Stafford House School of English for almost 5 years. I was born in Canterbury, attended the local schools, married and raised 3 children here. I have had various jobs in my working life i.e. Personnel Clerk, Sales Assistant, Checkout Ma...
What's on at Stafford HouseView full calendar >
Watch Our School Videos
Find us on Facebook
About the School
- 5 minutes from city centre
- Refurbished May 2011
- No. of Classrooms: 16
- No. of Students-Winter: 120
- No of Students-Summer: 200
- Homestays with carefully selected hosts
- Supervised residences with single en suite rooms
- Student houses with single, mostly en suite rooms
Find out more >
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- High-speed WiFi
- 16 classrooms
- School library with lending materials
- Student café and patio area
- IT suite with 14 PCs