Traditional and modern
Close to the sea
Canterbury is a fantastic place to be a student and explore the UK.
Combining a 2000 year history with the facilities and convenience of a modern university city close to London, it has something for everyone.
Find out more
Loading latest news...
Stafford House School of English
Meet all the students >
"I really loved studying here -- my progress was very good. When I started here my big problem was speaking. I studied English in my own country for two years but I didn't speak, but now I speak! Stafford House is a very good school. It has an excellent structure and I felt that the school c...
Meet all the staff >
"I have worked as one of the accommodation officers at Stafford House School of English for almost 5 years. I was born in Canterbury, attended the local schools, married and raised 3 children here. I have had various jobs in my working life i.e. Personnel Clerk, Sales Assistant, Checkout Ma...
What's on at Stafford HouseView full calendar >
Watch Our School Videos
Find us on Facebook
About the School
- 5 minutes from city centre
- Refurbished May 2011
- No. of Classrooms: 16
- No. of Students-Winter: 120
- No of Students-Summer: 200
- Homestays with carefully selected hosts
- Supervised residences with single en suite rooms
- Student houses with single, mostly en suite rooms
Find out more >
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- High-speed WiFi
- 16 classrooms
- School library with lending materials
- Student café and patio area
- IT suite with 14 PCs