Traditional and modern
Close to the sea
Canterbury is a fantastic place to be a student and explore the UK.
Combining a 2000 year history with the facilities and convenience of a modern university city close to London, it has something for everyone.
Find out more
Loading latest news...
Stafford House School of English
Certificate of English - Intensive
Meet all the students >
"The School was recommended to me by my uncle because it has good teachers and a good study atmosphere. All the staff are helpful and you feel that you are in safe hands. My English has really improved here and I hope to do well in the FCE and IELTS exams. My plan is to go to university in ...
Meet all the staff >
"I’ve been working as a teacher for several years now and for me the best part of the job is meeting people from different cultures. I love learning about different countries and languages and I hope I can share something of the culture here with you. In my free time, I enjoy live music, t...
What's on at Stafford HouseView full calendar >
Watch Our School Videos
Find us on Facebook
About the School
- 5 minutes from city centre
- Refurbished May 2011
- No. of Classrooms: 16
- No. of Students-Winter: 120
- No of Students-Summer: 200
- Homestays with carefully selected hosts
- Supervised residences with single en suite rooms
- Student houses with single, mostly en suite rooms
Find out more >
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- High-speed WiFi
- 16 classrooms
- School library with lending materials
- Student café and patio area
- IT suite with 14 PCs