Traditional and modern
Close to the sea
Canterbury is a fantastic place to be a student and explore the UK.
Combining a 2000 year history with the facilities and convenience of a modern university city close to London, it has something for everyone.
Find out more
Loading latest news...
Stafford House School of English
Certificate of English - Intensive
Meet all the students >
“Stafford House is not too big, in fact it’s just the right size for me. I get lots of attention from the tutors and I get to interact with the classes. If I was in a larger school I do not think my English would be improving so quickly! These are the best teachers I have ever met in ...
Meet all the staff >
"I have been a teacher and academic manager for over 25 years. I have worked at universities in America and Japan and travelled to more than 38 countries. In my free time I can be found searching for antiques. Eating is also a passion. Please ask me for recommendations to my favourit...
What's on at Stafford HouseView full calendar >
Watch Our School Videos
Find us on Facebook
About the School
- 5 minutes from city centre
- Refurbished May 2011
- No. of Classrooms: 16
- No. of Students-Winter: 120
- No of Students-Summer: 200
- Homestays with carefully selected hosts
- Supervised residences with single en suite rooms
- Student houses with single, mostly en suite rooms
Find out more >
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- High-speed WiFi
- 16 classrooms
- School library with lending materials
- Student café and patio area
- IT suite with 14 PCs