NEW for Spring Summer 2020 - 100% Online CELTA courses!
This certification from Cambridge University and delivered by Stafford House online will give you the tools you need to teach English as a foreign language. Whether you are a recent graduate wanting to start your career, looking to teach English abroad in a gap year or during a career break, or somebody wanting a complete career change, our CELTA course will give you the tools you need, delivered at different times, to suit different time zones.
WHY GET A CELTA?
Do you want to live in Mexico, Hong Kong, Italy or Dubai? The University of Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) could be the best way to achieve your travel goals. It is the most widely recognised TEFL certificate in the world and is your passport to jobs across the globe.
A CELTA from Stafford House opens up career opportunities as an English language teaching across the world as well as giving you career options in English speaking countries. Whether you are a recent graduate wanting to start your career or during a career break or career change, this course will take you to the next stage in your life.
Our online CELTA courses carry the same certificate you'll receive for a face-to-face CELTA course. We use the Zoom video conferencing platform for our teaching practice and live classes, and a Moodle learning platform with Cambridge University approved materials which all trainee teachers will have access to during and after the course, available at times that are appropriate for those living in different timezones, from 9:30 to 17:30 (UK time) (appropriate for those living in the UK and Europe) and from 14:30 - 22:30 (UK time) (appropriate for those living in North America).
WHY STAFFORD HOUSE?
- Stafford House offers a rigorous online CELTA training programme based in our London school. The programme is designed to provide you with the practical tools you will need to find success in the field of teaching English as a second or foreign language (ESL/EFL).
- Our small trainee group sizes and close attention to the needs of our students will ensure that you receive the personal attention and support needed to meet the challenges of the course.
- Our experienced teacher trainers are knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated to giving our CELTA candidates the best training available. The Stafford House CELTA has been designed to ensure our candidates access a quality curriculum for the duration of the course.
- We provide guidance on finding jobs and the broad range of career opportunities and specialisations that exist within ELT. In addition, Stafford House International teaches English at 10 year round locations and 18 summer locations across the UK, US and Canada. At Stafford House we recruit strong candidates directly from our CELTA courses to work in our junior summer centres and our year round schools. Once you’re part of the Stafford House family, there are numerous career paths for English language teachers.
- If you are interested in achieving a CELTA you should consider these entry requirements and standard English levels.
- English language proficiency at C1 or C2 Cambridge English levels
- Minimum age of 18
- Similar education experience needed for higher education
- The potential to become an effective English Language teacher
- The ability to complete assignments and assessments
- The ability to research and understand grammar
- Adequate competence in written and spoken English
Online CELTA Programme
Duration: 4 weeks (full-time)or 10 weeks (part-time)
Monday - Friday 9:30 - 17:30 or 14:30 - 22:30 GMT (with breaks for self-study)
Monday and Wednesday 18:00 – 21:00 GMT
08 Jun – 03 Jul 2020 (full-time)
13 Jul – 7 Aug 2020 (full-time)
04 Jul – 9 Sep 2020 (part-time)
Total Price: £1295 (includes all fees)
Early Bird Price: £1195 (Early bird price available if you pay in full 21 days before the course starts)
CONTACT US ABOUT CELTA ONLINE NOW!