Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest guidance

Learn English at Stafford House

Stafford House USA is now closed

We will continue to teach English in our schools across the UK and Canada, where we aim to educate, inspire and help our students to enjoy our cities, build their confidence, and realise their personal potential.

If you're not sure which UK or Canadian Stafford House English School is right for you, why not scroll on to see all the fantastic school locations, English courses and experiences we continue to offer!

UK Schools

Choose to learn English in the UK if you want to discover British culture, world-class academic institutions, historic locations and to experience exactly where the English language was created!

In the UK we have four beautiful English language schools in London, Brighton, Cambridge and Canterbury. All our schools offer a range of courses for general, academic and professional English tuition, as well as bespoke courses to help you whatever your educational needs.

Canada Schools

Choose to learn English in Canada if you want to experience the thrill of studying in one of the world’s most exciting countries!

Our English schools in Toronto and Calgary both represent the best of Canadian culture, with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere awaiting all students. Each school has a diverse mix of student nationalities and offers a range of English courses for general, academic, professional and university pathways English requirements, as well as offering bespoke courses that can be tailored to your learning needs.

Contact Us